Delivering Your Message to Owners and Operators
By joining the NGCOA as a Corporate Member, you have made the first step toward aligning your organization with top decision-makers at the golf facility. Further communicate your sales message to golf course owners and operators through these vehicles:
• Advertise in Golf Business Magazine, the golf industry’s leading business publication reaching more than 18,000 owners and operators. Corporate Members receive 20% off space advertising.
Review the 2012 Media Kit
Other opportunities are also available through Golf Business: web ads on GolfBusiness.com, sponsorship of the online Bright Ideas Archive, housing proven ideas from past issues, and advertising within the Golf Course Market, a marketplace bringing together golf course buyers and sellers.
• Enhance your free directory listing with the Online Buyers Guide. Give your company maximum online exposure and drive quality traffic to your Web site. Upgrade your placement or purchase a banner ad.
• Exhibit at the 2013 Golf Industry Show, the industry's premier trade show event in conjunction with the NGCOA and GCSAA educational conferences. Conduct business face-to-face with an audience of more than 7,000 qualified buyers representing the entire management team. Network with existing and potential customers. Shorten the sales cycle. And save your company valuable time and resources.
Reserve your space
• Sponsor industry leading events for golf course owners and operators. Build relationships and network to grow your business through event marketing at the NGCOA Annual Conference, in conjunction with the Golf Industry Show, and the NGCOA Multi-Course Owner Leadership Retreat.
• Sponsor NGCOA specialized educational tools and resources. Build an affinity for your organization among your target audience and establish credibility for your company through ties to educational tools and resources, designed to help owners and operators run more stable and profitable businesses.
• Join the NGCOA Purchasing Network. Establish a formal relationship with the Association and its members. Suppliers participating in this program make an upfront financial investment and offer special member pricing, discounts or rebates to members; in return, suppliers receive a product endorsement and a comprehensive marketing communications program coordinated by the NGCOA.
To learn more or take advantage of these opportunities, contact Susan Butler at 800-933-4262 ext. 212.